Thursday, August 26, 2010

Memories are made of this..



Late to the dance on this one, but in a post that the Left Coast Rebel did on The War Planner site, he ran that repugnant photograph of all those clowns in the house parading out in public after they rammed through one aspect of the oppressive ObamaCare -- just to get in our faces. What is especially nauseating is the image of that 70-year-old bitch, strutting in the streets of DC with her big gavel.

She's so goddamned proud of that thing, ain't she?

I just hope we can keep this and the other images of these idiots in our minds when we go to the poles this November..

..and I just hope there's a picture of her handing that hammer over to Boehner or some other Republican because her Dem turd majority has been flushed.


-30-

5 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

I pray Boehner bops her real good upside her head with the damn thing then burns it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Christopher and I think alike ... scary huh.

Amusing Bunni said...

Amen to that TWP. When I first saw this photo, it really made me MAD. She has a look like she would love to bash our heads open with it....well guess what pelousy bitch, you are the one going to need help when we boot your sorry, saggy ass out the door in Nov.

Lilac Sunday said...

Speaking of our elected officials in D.C., have you Left Coast types seen some of the legislation coming out of the California legislature? One bill, currently on the Governor's desk, would link Holocaust disclosure to involvement with California's high speed rail boondoggle. It boggles the mind.

Endo said...

I like to play "whack a mole" with that hammer! I don't think I could miss