Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ariel Photo and Report of Becks' Restoring Honor Rally

How's this for a wide shot?
Estimates are over 500,000 attendees!  Sharptons? a few measly thousand.
I watched on the streaming live feed.  It was truly amazing, and I tweeted about it too!
This is going to give the lefties strokes, and they are no doubt wetting themselves.
I love it.  God blessed us with a picture perfect, sunny day....unlike barry boy, who gets rained out where ever he goes....ha ha.

I found this AP photo on the Blog, Temple of Mut.  They have a great post with lots of cool links, live reporting, etc. check it out.  I am so happy and proud of Patriots in America everywhere, and Glenn Beck for putting this on.  What a day for God, and Country.  It will be interesting to see the media spin on this.  They are already insulting us and downplaying the event, what else is new?  Enjoy your Saturday, everyone, this made mine..... the speakers, the music, the lovely caring and sharing of diverse people brought together for the important mission of Saving America.

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I watched it too Bunni. I thought I saw you comment. There were only a couple of people there.

Amusing Bunni said...

I think there were 3 or 4 People, Odie! I also posted this on my Blog ~~~~> It is updated with great video's from a true conservative YouTube Channel, Freedom's Light house.

http://amusingbunni.blogspot.com/2010/08/ariel-photo-videos-report-of-becks.html

Endo said...

cant seem to find much coverage anywhere!